E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I am a SAM Tech EFI graduate, and proud owner of two e46 cars, one boosted and one naturally aspirated. I would like to offer you guys in the Houston area (and potentially Austin) the opportunity to get some dyno time and make some power. I can tune many different platforms, but I am trying to focus in on Siemens MSx DMEs. If your car runs a standalone system or piggyback, even better! If your injector flow supports it, I can even build a seperate E85 file for your e46 as well with the factory DME, and if you are running standalone, depending on the system, flex fuel is a possibility. I can also do small adjustments via e-mailing data logs, but that being said obviously nothing crazy like WOT testing. Just simple, closed loop and throttle adjustments. Just letting you know I am out there and willing to help you with your awesome projects! :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all!
I am a SAM Tech EFI graduate, and proud owner of two e46 cars, one boosted and one naturally aspirated. I would like to offer you guys in the Houston area (and potentially Austin) the opportunity to get some dyno time and make some power. I can tune many different platforms, but I am trying to focus in on Siemens MSx DMEs. If your car runs a standalone system or piggyback, even better! If your injector flow supports it, I can even build a seperate E85 file for your e46 as well with the factory DME, and if you are running standalone, depending on the system, flex fuel is a possibility. I can also do small adjustments via e-mailing data logs, but that being said obviously nothing crazy like WOT testing. Just simple, closed loop and throttle adjustments. Just letting you know I am out there and willing to help you with your awesome projects! :D

Hey im located in Austin, I don't have an e46 but I have a z3 with a pieced together motor e36/e46 parts. Im installing cams and need to get a custom tune. I've called every dyno shop in austin and no one knows how to tune for what im looking for. I've tried using romraider and MSx but have issues connecting, it might just be me though. Shoot me a pm and if you're down id be more than happy to pay for your time and travel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.