BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

301 - 305 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have kind of a d3rp question about the extended logging features

question 1) Any clue why it kills logging in romraider?

Question 2)
I wired my rear lambda plugs into my wideband for logging purposes. I am curious if i need to define this RAM offset in the adx file for logging in order to view the voltage of the wideband while using the vehicle. No big deal if I do just didn't wanna go over thinking something that was already engineered / in place.

Thanks a ton yall you really made tuning my friends turbo car a breeze and honestly really fun

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi All,

I'm having an issue with getting v69 to start. I have tried on numerous DMEs, cars, 512 files from the wiki. I have read through all suggestions on the wiki and the forums and cannot get a combination of steps to work. An explanation of the steps I tried are below:

1. Fresh flash v56 EWS delete (confirmed engine start) in bootmode via JMGarage
2. Fresh flash v69 512k in bootmode via JMGarage(with only modification being correcting the VIN - all checksums were "OK" in Chipster Checksum Correcter)
3, Resetting and aligning EWS - tried with MS4x flasher, INPA and also PASoft (no start)
4, Full 512 read with MS4x flasher
5. Applied immobilizer bypass, clear immobilizer data, and checksum bypass patches to the full read file
6. Flashed the patched full 512 file with MS4x and it did not start
7. Tried resetting and aligning EWS with MS4x, INPA, PASoft and it still did not start

I have also tried doing the same process using MS4x instead of JMGarage to do the initial v69 flash in bootmode, tried the EU4 RHD file from the wiki, as well as tried not touching the VIN in the files from the wiki, with no success.

If anyone has any suggestions, that would be very appreciated. I am doing this on a 2002 330xi 5MT. Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi All,

I'm having an issue with getting v69 to start. I have tried on numerous DMEs, cars, 512 files from the wiki. I have read through all suggestions on the wiki and the forums and cannot get a combination of steps to work. An explanation of the steps I tried are below:

1. Fresh flash v56 EWS delete (confirmed engine start) in bootmode via JMGarage
2. Fresh flash v69 512k in bootmode via JMGarage(with only modification being correcting the VIN - all checksums were "OK" in Chipster Checksum Correcter)
3, Resetting and aligning EWS - tried with MS4x flasher, INPA and also PASoft (no start)
4, Full 512 read with MS4x flasher
5. Applied immobilizer bypass, clear immobilizer data, and checksum bypass patches to the full read file
6. Flashed the patched full 512 file with MS4x and it did not start
7. Tried resetting and aligning EWS with MS4x, INPA, PASoft and it still did not start

I have also tried doing the same process using MS4x instead of JMGarage to do the initial v69 flash in bootmode, tried the EU4 RHD file from the wiki, as well as tried not touching the VIN in the files from the wiki, with no success.

If anyone has any suggestions, that would be very appreciated. I am doing this on a 2002 330xi 5MT. Thanks
You might want to try this.

1. Flash v56 EWS delete in bootmode

2.Flash v69 with EWS patch via MS4x flasher (NOT IN BOOTMODE).

I know this is not the way everyone says you should update to v69, but after trying many different combinations of flashing/reading this is the only way I could get it to work.

Best of luck!:thumbup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone know the offset for the precat lambda voltage to plug into my ADX file

poked around the 30's and 40's but not much luck

·
Because Race...Convertible?
Turbo ZHP Convertible
2,941 Posts
Does anyone know the offset for the precat lambda voltage to plug into my ADX file

Interested as well.

301 - 305 of 305 Posts