BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

121 - 140 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
BMW e46 328i 1998
14 Posts
Am I able to full flash read when ecu is not in boot mode ? So I just connect my cable to pc and hit full read? MS42 thx

·
Registered
24 Posts
I cannot open dev flasher to save my life... ive tried everything and no dice... any help appreciated. I get message that the file is corrupt or damaged with a Trojan bla bla bla... on windows 10.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I cannot open dev flasher to save my life... ive tried everything and no dice... any help appreciated. I get message that the file is corrupt or damaged with a Trojan bla bla bla... on windows 10.
Click on the message should open up another window, select "action" and click let it run. If none of this makes sense make sure you have extracted it first and opened it up in the folder location.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Click on the message should open up another window, select "action" and click let it run. If none of this makes sense make sure you have extracted it first and opened it up in the folder location.
Thats when I get the error... when attempting to download .rar file. It says file is corrupt or damaged. I tried the let it run and thats when it says its a Trojan or stealing passwords...

121 - 140 of 171 Posts