E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one hell of a product. It is white and kind of feels like a sponge. Just wet it down and the damn thing will take off about anything(may even de-badge your car...LOL). I used it on some scuff marks, left by the previous owner, on the vinyl trim along the bottom of the door, took them right off. I had used everything to try to get them off including simple green to bug and tar remover...none of them worked, but this did. Even heard a lady say it took permanent marker off her leather. Give it a shot and see what you think, I believe it is even under $5.00 at Wal-Mart.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dunno if it will take old wax off of plastic, but would like to know myself. I only used it for a few minutes the other day. If anybody else has tried this, let us know what it will take off. I'd like to hear about it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
My wife has used it on our walls where the boys walk through the hallway and drag their dirty paws across, and it cleaned it right up. We tried alot of different products, and this was the only thing that worked.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.