E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Ok, the mozart was originally mine, and I build cars for a living, so tell me who you are? Tell me, have you have gone out and tried all the different exhausts,listened to sound and dynoed them for max hp? No so how do you know what sounds good? Keep your opinions to yourself, no experience. Do something to either car you own please, and shut the f*ck up!

PS
That guy has no idea what sounds good or not, they are reliable and actually very expensive exhausts. Lasts for a long time

·
1,439 Posts
fastestm3 said:
Ok, the mozart was originally mine, and I build cars for a living, so tell me who you are? Tell me, have you have gone out and tried all the different exhausts,listened to sound and dynoed them for max hp? No so how do you know what sounds good? Keep your opinions to yourself, no experience. Do something to either car you own please, and shut the f*ck up!

PS
That guy has no idea what sounds good or not, they are reliable and actually very expensive exhausts. Lasts for a long time

Let me say it again, mozart is junk. Mozart exhausts are directed towards, and I hate to use this word, r1cers. Their exhausts are just as good as adding a coffee can to your car. How do I know? I've taken part in the build ups of 2 240sxs and a 550hp FD RX-7. I'm not going to keep my opinions to myself when it affects some unknowing guy here from buying this junk.

You are my b1tch so stfu.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Like I said before, you are a loser and becuase you helped touch 2 cars makes you no expert. Supersprint exhaust on a civic, or 240sx will sound ricy, any exhaust you put on a japanese car will sound ricy, or are you that retarded that you didnt know that.. Go ahead and put Eissman race on your m3, I cant wait to call you out as a ***** wanna B. On a 330 a mozart exhaust sounds amazing, and its DEEP, no rasp, and no ***** sound!!
I love all these losers who do nothing to their cars, and always have opinions on **** that they cant afford to buy. Plus, talk smack over the internet, and in person they are p*ssies. Come to florida talkin smack, I will even give you my address...WE will see whats up... OWNED, LOSER

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
m3urthy said:
Let me say it again, mozart is junk. Mozart exhausts are directed towards, and I hate to use this word, r1cers. Their exhausts are just as good as adding a coffee can to your car. How do I know? I've taken part in the build ups of 2 240sxs and a 550hp FD RX-7. I'm not going to keep my opinions to myself when it affects some unknowing guy here from buying this junk.

You are my b1tch so stfu.
Have you ever seen Dado's 99 ///m3 showcar? Obviously not because he had a mozart exhaust and everyone creamed themselves over his car.

·
1,439 Posts
fastestm3 said:
Like I said before, you are a loser and becuase you helped touch 2 cars makes you no expert. Supersprint exhaust on a civic, or 240sx will sound ricy, any exhaust you put on a japanese car will sound ricy, or are you that retarded that you didnt know that.. Go ahead and put Eissman race on your m3, I cant wait to call you out as a ***** wanna B. On a 330 a mozart exhaust sounds amazing, and its DEEP, no rasp, and no ***** sound!!
I love all these losers who do nothing to their cars, and always have opinions on **** that they cant afford to buy. Plus, talk smack over the internet, and in person they are p*ssies. Come to florida talkin smack, I will even give you my address...WE will see whats up... OWNED, LOSER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The losers who do nothing to their cars are usually too busy making money or getting laid.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts