E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moven RG5, 20x9F and 20x10 rear for E46 non M3. Black center w/ machined lip. Brand new in the box. My loss, your gain. (949-290-5858) $1100/set.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do not come with tires but I can put together a wheel/tire pck. hankook K104's in 245/35/20 and 265/30/20 will be an extra $875 mounted and balanced.

Shipping will be about $120 wheels only to contiguous 48 states.

Pix of the wheels can be seen at www.movenwheels.com, go to wheels and select "RG5". They look the EXACT same as these since they are BRAND NEW in the box.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still for sale as of 6/4/06'. Have several people interested but no confirmed buyers!

And yes, your bmw caps will work with these wheels

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ChadE7320 said:
would theis rub? what tires do you need to run for them not to rub whats the offset?
If you are not dumped (lowered more than 2.5 inches), this setup will not rub. I believe the coupes have more clearance than the sedans, can someone chime in if they know for certain?

The 235/35/20F and 265/30/20R is within 5-7% of stock rolling diameter.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

YS

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump

Come on guys...less than a $1000 for a set of blk center dubs for your 3 series? These have a lifetime structural warranty through the manufacturer (moven wheels) i can throw in tires for another $750!

·
Registered
623 Posts
i thought for sure 20s wouldnt fit, i also thought 10s in the back wouldn't fit either. Maybe i'm wrong but i don't think so. I'm going to try and find out for sure, maybe if you get super super low pro tires.

I may take you up on this if they fit but it would take me another week to get the money together.

Someone chime in if they know for sure about rubbing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts