BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of clear corners and clear tail lights for an E46 coupe 01 and below to 99 - WONT FIT 02 (that's what I thought and they dont ) No refund from the purchasing site so these babies have never been used. $110 + Ship (I live in STL for local peeps!) must have been a glitch but somehow this got posted in performance?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
RhaceM3 said:
I have a set of clear corners and clear tail lights for an E46 coupe 01 and below to 99 - WONT FIT 02 (that's what I thought and they dont ) No refund from the purchasing site so these babies have never been used. $110 + Ship (I live in STL for local peeps!) must have been a glitch but somehow this got posted in performance?
DIBSS

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These are not OEM. I forget the website I purchased them from :(. I got them a couple months ago when I had an 02 325ci and never got around to selling them untill now because I don't enjoy selling on ebay. This is THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING! There are no marks, dings, blemishes, or crack of any such sort. The front clear corners come with the orange bulbs, even tho I recommend getting some solaris bulbs to enhance the look!

·
Banned
8,818 Posts
Im in rolla and if everyone falls thru id like to go up there and see how they are and if they fit, and if they do ill buy.
THANKS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts