E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
That's overkill for the street. Those are similar to the coilovers the M3 GTR uses and unless you plan on tracking the car every other day, might as well go with some V2's or PSS9's.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why get an M3 if you're only going to drive it on the street? How are you gonna ever drive pass the limits of an M3 stock setup on the streets?

To me, the whole purpose of "upgrading" suspension is that you have outperformed what the stock setup can offer you and you need more now.

Just my opinion. Its all about performance.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
hayaku said:
Why get an M3 if you're only going to drive it on the street? How are you gonna ever drive pass the limits of an M3 stock setup on the streets?

To me, the whole purpose of "upgrading" suspension is that you have outperformed what the stock setup can offer you and you need more now.

i agree w/ ur opinion however, it's also overkill for a track/street car as well

that suspension goes on a car that NEVER sees the street

You do realize Scott's car is a fully built club racer right?

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
:eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg:

Aluminum Body with Triple adjustable (remote reservoir)

Got damn Adam!!! i want those so bad. Now im sure Scott will kick some azz at Laguna Seca.

·
Registered
464 Posts
hayaku said:

You don't need a full Moton suspension if you are going on the track. Ground Control, KW, and PSS9s are more than enough to hold your own on the track and they are also feasible for street driving as well. Scott's car is prepped for racing that's why he would have more use for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts