BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
May the farts be with you, always
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate the damn governor at 135 in our car.. even the z4 gets a higher gov. of 155.And i have heard that 160 is acievable with 3.0 I know most all the chips remove speed governor but which is the cheapest? anyword on shark injector for 330ci?

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,966 Posts
Word from Turner Motorsport is that the Conforti Shark Injector for the E46 325 and 330s is still under development. ETA is still unknown at this time. My last inquiry was yesterday. If you can hold out until it finally comes out, then this will probably be your best bet. Although most have given up hope on this ever becoming a reality. Many members will recommend you to just get the Dinan software. I'm going to wait just a little longer to see if Jim Conforti will come through. Waiting this long, it better be some lethal software...

·
May the farts be with you, always
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GarrettF said:
i hope you only reach those speeds on the track...
i don't speed anymore.. now i drive slow but paced.. its an art to drive slow.. anywayz..there are times when u gun it ..or get a nice lil race on the clear highyway with another euro..i've been beaten my mercedes e300 i think cuz i coulndt go any faster. sure it gets to the gov fast but..dats it.. thnx for the info guys maybe ill research more dinan..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts