E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a lot of people are curious how certain rims will look on a given car, but 99% of the time the pictures provided are close-ups and really don't provide a good guage for how the rim will look....

i found this picture (hope freshyip doesn't mind):

now forget the RK's in the front, look at the line of cars in the back:
-the Mcoupe looks good
-the non-M conv. looks good, but rims are too inset
-audi's stock, can't compare
-the silver sedan has nice rims (look like SSR's) but they dont' look that great--they look small on the car
-BUT, the black sedan next to it has rims of (i think) equal size, but they seem to look much better

what im getting at, is, can people start taking pictures like this of their cars far away at random angles? it really gives a realistic view of the how the car looks, especially to the average observer seeing your car drive down the street, rather than the cool looking, but artificial low-shots (from the ground) that people take....

do you guys see what i'm saying at all?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Forget to take your mydol today ... LOL

JK man ...

·
Registered
686 Posts
HAHAHAH
i get it now..anyhow, i believe everybody who 'intends' to take pictures of their cars they will only take them only when the entire car looks good, if the look of the car or certain parts of the car looks poor the person probably won't post pictures..LOL but yes your idea is coooooool, but most probably you will only get to see what you want to see in real person, as i mentioned before, pictures don't do justice :thumbup:

this picture was taken a couple months ago @ mosport during a maxbimmer meet, the silver sedan is cyberpete's dinan 325Xi :drool: with BBS RS-GTs :craig:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts