BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the car detailed this morning, so I took off tonight to take a few pics.

Here she be, arrr:

Hope ya like! :woot:

·
Registered
611 Posts
I was like why does he have a GoPro HD camera on his rear bumper?....Then it hit me about the towhitch haha

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tow hitch :eek:
Hahaha. I figured I'd get some comments about that, but didn't expect it to be in the first reply! Honestly, I don't mind the look at all. The hidden/removable hitch was literally twice the price, and I don't think it's worth an extra $360.

Gotta tow the sportbikes somehow ;). Works amazingly well.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Thats understandable, but if it was on your Car there wouldnt be any explanation unless it was a Sleeper M3 swap runnin 1000rwhp lmao...Nice rides

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Like the OZs, car needs more low:)
No way on going lower! The car was slammed when I got it, and one of the first things I did was raise it back up to more or less stock height. Waaaaay more comfortable ride, and it doesn't scratch everything in sight.

·
Registered
580 Posts
a zhp without black cube/silver cube and w/o red needlesz?

·
Registered
370 Posts
I was wondering the same thing :hmm: Maybe it's a Canada thing....

·
Registered
905 Posts
I was wondering the same thing :hmm: Maybe it's a Canada thing....
Canada didn't get ZHP's. OP's car is just either a M-performance package or M-Sport package.

M-Performance:330i with M-Tech II bumpers, cams, and exhaust. It did NOT get the 6800rpm redline or the instrument cluster
M-Sport package: M-tech II bumpers & exhaust only. It did NOT get the cams or any engine work.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Canada didn't get ZHP's. OP's car is just either a M-performance package or M-Sport package.

M-Performance:330i with M-Tech II bumpers, cams, and exhaust. It did NOT get the 6800rpm redline or the instrument cluster
M-Sport package: M-tech II bumpers & exhaust only. It did NOT get the cams or any engine work.
http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/show...he-BMW-E46-330-ZHP-Performance-Package-Option

Question: And what about the BMW 330 vehicles in Canada that look like the ZHP in the United States?

Answer: Canada was different. In fact, BMW created the M Performance Package in Canada. It not only got the looks of its US counterpart, it also got the upgraded camshafts and engine tweaks. One thing that it didn't get, though, was the red needles on the instrument cluster. Moreover, the redline is at 6500 RPM, even though the car will rev to 6800 RPM -- just like its US ZHP counterpart. It also got the BMW Performance Package exhaust with the thinner walls (exactly like the one on the ZHP). Therefore, while it was not given the ZHP code name, it's simply a ZHP by another name. Indeed, it was given the option code of ZAM.
The only difference is the instrument cluster.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts