E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This are MOMO automatic shift knobs that just came out . They cost $89.99-120. depending on who you get them from.

What do you think?:dunno: :brent:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Casanova said:
i put this MOMO on mine.

you can put a manual knob on a step :thumbup:
And it works fine?? What about the push button on the auto shifter??

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
casanova,

ure car looks great! was wondering how u like those hamann wheels, do u have any clue how much they weigh?

and back to the topic of the shift knobs, those momo automatic knobs look sweet, id get the black one that would be beautiful.

i have a momo standard shift knob on my car (similar to casanovas, except with silver insert not CF) and it looks great and is good quality, i definatly am a fan of momo knobs!

:thumbup:

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,661 Posts
hi happy to have u in the family

they look hot. can you post a down view picture, from looking down from the top view.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Europrojektz Malaysia
1,688 Posts
casanova,

ure car looks great! was wondering how u like those hamann wheels, do u have any clue how much they weigh?

I love the rims, they're also pretty light, not sure exact wieght though but WAY lighter than my previous PG3s

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
UltimateOne said:
Is this for your Honda?
I have a 325xi on a ship. Should be here by Feb. 12th, and I'm trying to buy some mods before it gets here, so I'm looking at my options.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts