BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, havent done anything to the car in a while, but last time since i was very undecisive, i wasted my money so i hear on a lot of crap, or atleast payed the wrong price, you can see what i already have done mod-wise in my sig.. so now with a ballpark of 750 bones, id love to hear some suggestions on what to buy... :huh:

·
Registered
700 Posts
benji said:
Okay, havent done anything to the car in a while, but last time since i was very undecisive, i wasted my money so i hear on a lot of crap, or atleast payed the wrong price, you can see what i already have done mod-wise in my sig.. so now with a ballpark of 750 bones, id love to hear some suggestions on what to buy... :huh:
Hey bro,

Check out my site and pick something fun:D

John V

http://john.northsyde.com

·
I know all about that...
2,207 Posts
e46shift said:
gruppeM intake?
isnt plano full of rich ppl..i think i remember hearing that

LoL, where'd u hear that? It's partly true, but I guess it's all relative. Plano isn't rich compared to most of the cities in Cali but compared to the cities around Plano, yes the city is relatively wealth. I like your sig. I bought some stuff from A/X the other day, I loved that banner. :thumbup:

·
Registered
147 Posts
IMO Intake. Gives you a different sound, a noticeacle kick in the butt, looks cool and basically gives you a new car in terms of what you've been used to. Benfer for $ or GruppeM for $$$. No other single mod hits so many areas. You'll have a different car with this one change.

·
F22C1
973 Posts
Orient Blue 3 said:

LoL, where'd u hear that? It's partly true, but I guess it's all relative. Plano isn't rich compared to most of the cities in Cali but compared to the cities around Plano, yes the city is relatively wealth. I like your sig. I bought some stuff from A/X the other day, I loved that banner. :thumbup:
well i heard that the high school kids drive nice cars. benz's, hummer,bimmers,etc

damnit im busted..it is the A|X banner.. i stole it

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha, plano, rich kids? depends... east side..some, central... a few... west side...100% rich snobby punks.. i live in central, i dunno orientblue 3 has a point, it is all relative, remember this is texas, nothing here is normal

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rich snobby punks... okay well not ALL of them, but in my experience.. even some of the central kids i cannot stand .. nothing wrong with being rich, and i guess being cocky is okay too... but u know what im talkin about when i say a lot of the kids from west plain and simply are punk @sses ... :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts