E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What else should i do to my e46 330ci aparrel or peformance any sujestions? M3 hood, bumper, and taillights. also i have csl competetion rims ,halos,aftermarket radio and speakers and subs,short throw shifter,headers deleted resonators and magnaflow muffler.Throw me some sujesstions :D

·
Registered
522 Posts
Cooling system and suspension ball joints with bushings overhaul. With out all maintenance up to date your car is a moving Christmas tree with toys.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Here are my suggestions:

-Plasti-dip the rimz black.

-Put some black film on the headlights, tail lights, and marker lights. This will give your car an aggressive look and go great with black rimz.

-Paint some M stripes on the engine cover, and buy a few extra roundels and M badges to put on any place on the car that doesn't have a badge. Maybe the engine cover, or the kidney grilles (this is a great place for an M badge). Also, use the paint to paint M colors on 3 of the slats in your kidney grilles. Definitely put an M badge next to the model tagging on the trunk lid. It lets people know that you know what an M is, and drive a BMW. BMWs have M heritage.

-Paint your calipers red, yellow, or another bright color so they stick out, and people think you have expensive breaks. The black plasti-dip will really make them pop.

-Don't let anyone tell you that car enthusiasts don't know how to spell breaks.

-Get some 3M carbon fiber wrap and wrap the pillars inside the car. Wrap the rear deck either in CF wrap, or go to Jo-ann fabrics and pick up some plaid fabric with colors that don't match your interior and wrap it with that. Ignore the fact that CF was originally put in cars to save weight, and ignore the irony of the CF wrap actually adding weight to the car. These mods are for people who are individuals. Since you're modding your car, you clearly are, and different from everyone else.

-Oh, and if you post pictures of the car and people don't approve of your mods, definitely tell them that you only did that stuff because you were bored and you did it planning on removing them in a week or so (but may keep them on longer if you change your mind). And don't forget, its your car and you don't need their opinions (even if you started a thread asking for opinions...but really, you just wanted to see what it would look like and will probably take it off soon anyways)

-Oh, and at least 3 people who drive Toyotas with fake chrome fender flares will compliment your new mods at the gas station within the first day. Be sure to mention this to any BMW guys on the forums who don't approve. Toyotas are great cars by the way. Mango once road in a Toyota Subaru with 850 AWHP.

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
29,664 Posts
Here are my suggestions:

-Plasti-dip the rimz black.
-Put some black film on the headlights, tail lights, and marker lights. This will give your car an aggressive look and go great with black rimz.
-Paint some M stripes on the engine cover, and buy a few extra roundels and M badges to put on any place on the car that doesn't have a badge. Maybe the engine cover, or the kidney grilles (this is a great place for an M badge). Also, use the paint to paint M colors on 3 of the slats in your kidney grilles.
-Paint your calipers red, yellow, or another bright color so they stick out, and people think you have expensive breaks. The black plasti-dip will really make them pop.
-Don't let anyone tell you that car enthusiasts don't know how to spell breaks.
-Get some 3M carbon fiber wrap and wrap the pillars inside the car. Wrap the rear deck either in CF wrap, or go to Jo-ann fabrics and pick up some plaid fabric with colors that don't match your interior and wrap it with that.
-Oh, and if you post pictures of the car and people don't approve of your mods, definitely tell them that you only did that stuff because you were bored and you'll probably remove them in a week or so. And don't forget, its your car and you don't need their opinions (even if you started a thread asking for opinions...but really, you just wanted to see what it would look like and will probably take it off soon anyways)
-Oh, and at least 3 people who drive Toyotas will compliment your new mods at the gas station within the first day. Be sure to mention this to any BMW guys on the forums who don't approve.

Hope that helps!
Not a bad list except you shouldn't bad mouth Toyotas. I have a buddy who has a Supra I road in it and it has 750hp. Should I tell the story?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Not a bad list except you shouldn't bad mouth Toyotas. I have a buddy who has a Supra I road in it and it has 750hp. Should I tell the story?
I've edited my post a bit, and included this information.

Shouldn't stories like that be posted in the "kill stories" forum? I think that might be a secret forum though, for paying members. If you don't have access, post here instead. :thumbup:

·
Registered
29,664 Posts
I've edited my post a bit, and included this information.

Shouldn't stories like that be posted in the "kill stories" forum? I think that might be a secret forum though, for paying members. If you don't have access, post here instead. :thumbup:
Oh yeah true. Kill stories forum. Forgot Jake moves all the kill stories are moved over there. And nice edit. I didn't realize Toyota made Subarus but with the FRS and BRZ I guess it really is true!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Oh yeah true. Kill stories forum. Forgot Jake moves all the kill stories are moved over there. And nice edit. I didn't realize Toyota made Subarus but with the FRS and BRZ I guess it really is true!
Well, Jake decided to moving the kill stories threads because of the one last week where people were argued about that turbo E30.

And a lot of people don't know this, but Subarus only existing here in the US for marketing purposes. In Japan, real JDM Subarus are just seld as Toyota, because Japanese people don't cared about brand status.

·
Registered
29,664 Posts
Well, Jake decided to moving the kill stories threads because of the one last week where people were argued about that turbo E30.

And a lot of people don't know this, but Subarus only existing here in the US for marketing purposes. In Japan, real JDM Subarus are just seld as Toyota, because Japanese people don't cared about brand status.
Word. I've been to Japan. All the Japanese care about is tofu, drifting, and Shiba Inus.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Well... do any of YOU own a MY2201 BMW? Why you wanna give him a hard time when he's clearly driving something we can only dream of? :argue:

Oh, and OP, I recommend a high performance purple laser flux capacitor. 3.2 parsecs faster than OEM... and looks really cool when ya' hit 88 MPH...

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Yeah, I've owned four Toyotas over the years. My friend's got a Supra Turbo... that 2JZ is an incredibly robust motor. I autocrossed the snot out of a MR2 Spyder with coilovers and 225 Ventus R-S3s. Amazingly fun! Point of trivia: the 3rd-gen MR2 is lighter than the 1st-gen car! You wouldn't think it's so when comparing dimensions and looking at them side by side.

·
Registered
29,664 Posts
Yeah, I've owned four Toyotas over the years. My friend's got a Supra Turbo... that 2JZ is an incredibly robust motor. I autocrossed the snot out of a MR2 Spyder with coilovers and 225 Ventus R-S3s. Amazingly fun! Point of trivia: the 3rd-gen MR2 is lighter than the 1st-gen car! You wouldn't think it's so when comparing dimensions and looking at them side by side.

Uh... dont think you get it.. lol

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
What else should i do to my e46 330ci aparrel or peformance any sujestions? M3 hood, bumper, and taillights. also i have csl competetion rims ,halos,aftermarket radio and speakers and subs,short throw shifter,headers deleted resonators and magnaflow muffler.Throw me some sujesstions :D
I'll throw some suggestions your way.

- Stop with the modding until you get all your maintenance taken care of. You will never get any respect here unless you do the mature thing and respect your car.

The ethos here is Maintenance Before Mods. Makes perfect sense to me. These guys are mocking you, as they mock everyone who would devote their resources to unnecessary modifications before they would take the time to make sure the car won't break down on the highway.

This forum can be unforgiving to kids like yourself. To each his own. It's your car. Don't whine and cry about how much repairs cost later on though, be a man about it. You will be remembered and ridiculed more when you come back and beg for help.

Another suggestion would be to lose that ridiculous front bumper lip. That's the only thing keeping it from being a good looking car.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.