BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy's, need your help with something. I need the painted reflectors for the front and black matte for the rear. Also, since I have the alpine white, if I get a carbon fibre lip spoiler, do you think I should still get it painted. And trying to find the ac schnitzer roof spoiler.

Bimmian has the reflectors, but I've been reading that alot of you don't care to do business with them. Who else sells painted reflec's ?? If any one has mod's for sale that are painted alpine white, let me know, I'm interested if the price is right. But they have to fit a 2004 330 Ci. I'm located in Texas. :dunno:

Thanks in advance for all your help...:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
bro just get a body shop to do it for you.. its pretty cheap especially since your color is just white and its pretty fast... you can get the acs roof spoiler from soo many places just search... and im pretty sure if you give him a lot of things to get painted they'll give you a deal.. good luck.

·
2 point five 3 two 3 i
3,920 Posts

·
Like school on a Sunday...
794 Posts
NEVER ORDER FROM BIMMIAN!!!
Sorry - bad experience with them. Check the other places.

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,330 Posts
Do a search on here for the name "blu777" or for "painted reflectors"...that guy blu777 sells painted reflectors for 04 coupes for about $40 or so.. :dunno:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guy's
I'll start searching and I'll lookup "Blu777".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts