BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2001 330Ci. It has the HK system in it with the MkIII 4:3 Navigation. I am looking to add aftermarket audio components, but keep the stock deck to keep the interior looking stock.

Can anyone tell me if its possible to get a pure, full range signal coming out of the deck at any point?

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
I just bought a 2001 330Ci. It has the HK system in it with the MkIII 4:3 Navigation. I am looking to add aftermarket audio components, but keep the stock deck to keep the interior looking stock.

Can anyone tell me if its possible to get a pure, full range signal coming out of the deck at any point?
It is definitely possible. What is your budget? What are your plans and goals? Speaker upgrade? Amplifier upgrade? Do you want a subwoofer? 2 10s or 1 12?

Elaborate a little bit and we can better help guide you down the correct road to your ultimate audio system that fits your needs.

·
european auto source
12,581 Posts

First thing we can do is update that 4:3 screen to a 16:9. I just happen to have a 16:9 screen here looking for a home. :D

Otherwise, laying out the system is the best advice as Halston recommended. We're here to help also.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First thing we can do is update that 4:3 screen to a 16:9. I just happen to have a 16:9 screen here looking for a home. :D

Otherwise, laying out the system is the best advice as Halston recommended. We're here to help also.
We could do a swap ;) How much you want?

I appreciate your offers for help, but I have a former IASCA world champion friend who I will bug for discounts and install. I'm just trying to do some groundwork for him.

·
european auto source
12,581 Posts
We could do a swap ;) How much you want?

I appreciate your offers for help, but I have a former IASCA world champion friend who I will bug for discounts and install. I'm just trying to do some groundwork for him.
You have PM. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts