1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
114 Posts
hey ***got, i never even said it was genuine. Does this board delete other peoples threads when they want to sell replica bmw stuff? I'm selling a replica watch, same sh it. This isn't ebay dude.

·
Registered
116 Posts
You never said it was a replica neither.
"FS: Omega Seamaster Automatic [email protected]@K!" By posting that, you are implying it is genuine. If you know it is a fake and try to sell it off as a real thing or trying to take $600 for a fake, you are trying to rip ppl off.

I am glad that he posted that and warned us. So like IceCube said, Check yourself before you wreck yourself cuz big d*ck in your mouth is bad for your health.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Gwai Tao E46 said:
hey ***got, i never even said it was genuine. Does this board delete other peoples threads when they want to sell replica bmw stuff? I'm selling a replica watch, same sh it. This isn't ebay dude.
But no where did you mention that this watch was a replica. When people sell replica bmw stuff at least they *state* that it's a replica. From your FS post, it looks as if your passing the watch off as a true omega, you said it's an omega watch in the subject line, not a replica omega watch.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Why do you think Mtech isn't buying it anymore? cause i pm'd him and i told him i don't have box/papers to claim its real. As you can see i didn't even give a description of the watch. Thats why I have people who are interested pm me or e-mail me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You don't need "box/papers to claim it's real" - you know it is not real, that it's a replica. Why don't you just advertise it as the replica it is at an appropriate price?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Not trying to rain on you bro, but instead of telling him straight out that it is a fake, you said yourself, "i told him i don't have box/papers to claim its real"

I am pretty new to this forum myself, but in here, we watch out for one another, and kinda like a BMW family thing. Sorry if we seem to be dancing on you in particular.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Gwai Tao E46 said:
If any of you were interested all it took was a pm or an e-mail to get more details!
no all it took was for YOU to be honest and upfront when you posted the item

not to worry i adjusted the title to reflect what you are really selling

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.