BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hi: Hi guys,

So SRS Bumpers are arriving. The situation is this; we need to get your orders in Right Now! As of today there were only 11 bumpers left for pre-sale from the original 22(16 were left 3 days ago). First container shipment arrives in 5 weeks(has the smooth bumper) and in 9 weeks we can get the Ribbed/Finned Bumper they are new from SRS (additional SRS Smooth bumpers that didnt werent fulfilled in first batch should be filled). Also if any other SRS items are ordered, EXAMPLE a SRS front bumper it will go towards the group buy. I will be posting the Front Bumper, and other SRS items for you guys in the next several days.

TREAT THIS AS A PRESALE- ORDERS NEED TO COME IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
All information as well as ordering is available for the group buy/presale is available here

Group Buy Requirements: Orders have to be made as pre-order method
Tier 1 Price: $554.99(smooth) $564.99(ribs) Requirement: 7 SRS items ordered
Tier 2 Price: $499.99(smooth) $509.99(ribs) Requirement: 20 SRS items ordered
Payment needs to be sent immediatly to ensure your order
Group Buy End time: 02/16/07
Smooth Bumpers ETA: March 2 (Current Stock Remaining 11 Bumpers-01/25/07)
Ribbed Bumpers ETA: April 6 (Current Stock Remaining Unknown)

The SRS Bumper is made with the highest quality workmanship and materials, this rear bumper gives the that great look with perfect fitment. It is made of high quality fiber reinforced plastic. This rear bumper comes ready to prep, prime and paint patent pending.

Car type:
BMW E46 Coupe, Sedan(not for station wagon & M3)
Notice:
The rear spoiler bumper B3 is at the moment only available for cars without PDC (Park Distance Control)
Mounting:
Like the original bumper, no modifications needed
Expert's report:
TÜV report according to §19.3
Specialty:
The part is very easy paintable, has an excellent quality and a perfect fitment.
Scope of delivery:
Rear spoiler Bumper B3, fitting material, SRS-TEC 3D Logo, TÜV report
Material:
Constructed of high-value fiber-reinforced plastic in premium quality

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
LIST

1) Novare330 - ribs

·
Registered
3,915 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
What type of shipping can you guys do to Canada? UPS will rape us on that and make this purchase not even worth it. Pleeeeeeease tell me you guys have other shipping options for Canada!

Bart

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just wondering will you guys still have this in stock after the group buy..
Stock situation will probably be very tough, as these bumpers are apparently moving very fast. We will continue to carry it, but stock situation will be in question in the near future.

What type of shipping can you guys do to Canada? UPS will rape us on that and make this purchase not even worth it. Pleeeeeeease tell me you guys have other shipping options for Canada!
Shipping will be through a freight company, not UPS.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
WOOHOO!! No UPS! Any idea (roughly) how much shipping would be to area code K0A-1R0 (Crysler, Ontario, Canada)? Love to get a ballpark figure on this so I can price compare customizing my Rieger rear to buying a new SRS rear. Thanks Ron!!

Bart

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WOOHOO!! No UPS! Any idea (roughly) how much shipping would be to area code K0A-1R0 (Crysler, Ontario, Canada)? Love to get a ballpark figure on this so I can price compare customizing my Rieger rear to buying a new SRS rear. Thanks Ron!!

Bart
I'd roughly say it would be about $140 to Canada.(I dont have exact dimensions till shipment arrives).

·
Registered
967 Posts
SRS rear

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Novare330
2) WASTEDD23
3) J.D. - Smooth
4) ari00

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
keep em commin :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 241 Posts