BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed my first three mods ... well, I installed one of them ...

<ol><li><p>UUC SSK - Many, many thanks to JawKnee for installing this for me. The pin from hell was no match for him, the whole install start to finish (with all upgrades) took around 45 minutes, if not less. Many thanks also to Rob @ UUC for getting everything out so quickly :thumbup:

<p>Impressions: Damn, I love this mod. The whole attitude of the car has changed. Shifting pre-SSK was very sloppy and loose. I really like the shortness of the SSK, but the precision and the sound are really what does it for me.</li>

<li><p>UUC Clutch Stop - More thanks to JawKnee are due here. Not only did he install this mod for me, he gave it to me :bow: :bow: :bow:.

<p>Impressions: This is a great little affordable mod. Definitely something everyone should have considering the price (even when it isn't free :D). My car didn't even have a stock clutch stop installed, so for me this is a huge upgrade, and a very nice compliment to the SSK.</li>

<li><p>OEM Clears (All Around) - The one that I installed myself (in about the time it took JawKnee to install the SSK! :tsk: :D). Thanks to Samir @ RENNsport for getting everything set up here.

<p>Impressions: Like most of you, I'm loving this change, especially since my car is silver. When I look back at my car after parking, it's 100% better :D</li>
</ol>

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,582 Posts
awsome! congrats on the mods!

·
Registered
317 Posts
AWESOME man! I've been considering the UUC SSK as well. I'd love to see it in action sometime when I get more serious about getting one myself! Nice to know there's some folks around Seattle that can help make the install such a breeze. Congrats!

·
Registered
700 Posts
I have all 3 done myself and you are right they all rock:thumbup:

I have a metric mechanic SSK in my car, and it is a awesome addition. The clutch stop I have is a UUC and it is the perfect compliment to the SSk.

Rear clears are a must have,IMO

John V

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dre325 said:
AWESOME man! I've been considering the UUC SSK as well. I'd love to see it in action sometime when I get more serious about getting one myself! Nice to know there's some folks around Seattle that can help make the install such a breeze. Congrats!
Dre325 -- you'll have to come check out the meets. My SSK is the same model as you'd get for your 325, so it would probably give you a good idea of how it'll feel. Don't know of anything scheduled in the near future, but keep an eye out on the events forums.

·
Registered
317 Posts
will do nullptr--thanks! I'd definitely want to see how it feels before picking one up.

nullptr said:

Dre325 -- you'll have to come check out the meets. My SSK is the same model as you'd get for your 325, so it would probably give you a good idea of how it'll feel. Don't know of anything scheduled in the near future, but keep an eye out on the events forums.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts