BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, I was wondering if someone could help me out, I am looking for excellent quality high resolution logos for the following companies:

AC Schnitzer
Hamann
Dinan
Breyton
Hartage

The best i could find using google was about 125 pixels wide and that is not good enough to suit my purposes. If there is anyone out there who has higher resolution images of these logos, and can post them to this thread or PM them to me, it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, but I needed something a bit bigger than that... i would say 200-300 pix wide at least.

I did find that page, and I got some from there, but they are not high res enough for my application.... Any more suggestions people

Thanks
ian

·
AudiFanatic
504 Posts
bimmian said:
Hey Everyone, I was wondering if someone could help me out, I am looking for excellent quality high resolution logos for the following companies:

AC Schnitzer
Hamann
Dinan
Breyton
Hartage

The best i could find using google was about 125 pixels wide and that is not good enough to suit my purposes. If there is anyone out there who has higher resolution images of these logos, and can post them to this thread or PM them to me, it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks everyone.
I think you mean HARTGE, Ian. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts