BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a Reiger M3 front from Victor at MMS Tuning on Sept. 9, and was promised delivery by October 21. That is a long time but I could live with it. Now it is Dec. 22, and every week I am promised delivery next week. So now I have no bumper and no $825 the cost of the bumper. I have tried to cancel my order with no luck and to top it off now Victor is on vacation for a week. If this is not resolved by Jan. 2, I am contacting my lawyer. Anyone else have these troubles or ideas about how to resolve.

·
Registered
574 Posts
and everytime i place an order with them.. my credit card someone get used for other stuff.. that i didnt buy. and it pisses me off that i have to call the creidt card company n claim a fruad.

n i got an email from them that they been hacked or wutever..

so now i stop ordering from them.

·
Registered
210 Posts
i have the same problem...... what shouold i do

i dont even get them on the phone....

i get their voice mail...
what the **** is going on.....
i order the same thing.....

its been almost 3 month,.......

i need a direct number

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
YoungBaller said:
and everytime i place an order with them.. my credit card someone get used for other stuff.. that i didnt buy. and it pisses me off that i have to call the creidt card company n claim a fruad.

n i got an email from them that they been hacked or wutever..

so now i stop ordering from them.
WTF? That's jacked. I won't be doing any business with them.

·
Super Nintendo Chalmers
2,047 Posts
I think MMS tuning's been having this problem for a while. Slow deliveries, that is. People will order a part, and receive it 4 months later. :dunno: THey seem to have some decent prices, though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THEPEST I can usually reach them at 1-800-950-5001 but it doesn't help to talk to anyone they never seem to know where my order is.

Step330Ci thanks for the fraud links they may come in very handy.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Here is 1 option ;)

If you payed with your Amex card you are in good hands.

I love AMEX.

Call them you have a buyer protection. Explain your cituation and if you have emails or letters it helps more. They will refund your money quickly (amex) then they will take it into there own hands and get the money back. If you used another card you have to sighn up for it some cards have it like some chase cards. But you can always do a charge back on any card and get your money back!

As long as you didnt pay them cash your in good hands dont worry!!

·
INDEED
1,135 Posts
yeah, pray for a good bank or cc company. FirstUSA SUCKS BALLS!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts