E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching but have not been able to find the thread about the new front bumper with the front lip molded on with the molded ducts. Please help me...

-Thank you

·
Registered
10,805 Posts
They sell it like that? Are you sure you're not just confusing the bumper on Victor's car (owner) with the bumper's they sell? His bumper was custom made, not bought....

the only bumpers I know of that they sell for the E46 are Rieger, Aero front, Mtech, a full CF CSL bumper, Hamann comp front, Hamann AVR front, Lumma front, some universal M3 front, and the RD tornado

If they do have and sell the bumper you're saying they do, that would be hot, nothing on their site though, anyone else know anything about this? :dunno:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
///M_Chap24 said:
I have been searching but have not been able to find the thread about the new front bumper with the front lip molded on with the molded ducts. Please help me...

-Thank you
Yea they sell it try looking on m3froum for the th :thumbup: read

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yup thats the thread i was talking about. I guess my stupid ass was looking on the wrong forum. Ya that front bumper is really sick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts