E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a streak (not a straight line acros the screen) on the LCD that appears as though there's no fluid. Only white in color. It's also grown since it first started. There's no cracks, and it was prefect until a month ago. Repairable or time to switch to Dynovin head unit? My car already has Bluetooth and voice control, it's ashame really.

·
Premium Member
6,672 Posts
I've got a streak (not a straight line acros the screen) on the LCD that appears as though there's no fluid. Only white in color. It's also grown since it first started. There's no cracks, and it was prefect until a month ago. Repairable or time to switch to Dynovin head unit? My car already has Bluetooth and voice control, it's ashame really.

Easily repairable. OEM Nav > Dynavin. Why on earth anyone would switch is beyond me...

Contact Elkhound on the forum--he found someone to repair his LCD. Might have been this guy, not sure:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-...77QQitemZ180636938359QQptZCarQ5fAudioQ5fVideo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts