BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
tried to get it over a year ago... very expensive...requires ECU sent out overseas....no retaillers in the US and the ones that have an MK account only sell their wheels

·
Registered
940 Posts
MK-Motorsport is really hard to get. Even here in Europe.

In the early days there was also H&H Motorsport. Don't know if they still exist

·
Registered
124 Posts
John from jersey said:

perhaps things have changed? i dunno...like i said was about a year ago...so maybe something u could look into?
John,

A friend of mine says that Knauz BMW in Chicago is one of their dealers. You can check with their parts dept. But, I'm not 100% sure.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I guy I don't know has his M3 with the BMW dealer in my city, the guy bought the AIRBOX System from MK Motorsport,that's the airbox, headers, muffler and ECU. The last time I went the ECU was overseas. I'll try to take some pics and whatever info I can get on this piece. I think It was something around $8500 Euro. HE bought directly from Germany.

·
Never Follow.
522 Posts
check out the M3forum.. Joel (tec548) has it on his car with the software... i've seen it and driven the car, and its phocking insane... price was like $4800 with the software

·
call me kev :D
6,320 Posts
John from jersey said:
perhaps things have changed? i dunno...like i said was about a year ago...so maybe something u could look into?
hey john.. ur pm box is full

1 - 20 of 20 Posts