E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i feel so dumb :facepalm: my dad told me to make sure the car had all the parts before i purchased it but i forgot about the tools...well im missing the tool to take off the lug nuts for my wheels, so i was wondering if i can just buy maybe one that has 4 sides to it and thatll work fine (Sorry im having a brain fart and forgot the term for the tool).

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks dryan81 ill order that!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Actually, im pretty sure that tool didn't come in the car. It didnt in mine anyway. Which makes sense, if you dont have a spare tire, why do you need a lug wrench? Anyway... I ended up going to a junk yard and getting one there for about $5 and I also picked up an OEM jack too just in case i needed it for roadside use.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Mine didn't come with any wheel removal tools. ie: jack, lug wrench, wheel pin.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i was thinking of getting one for more along the lines of when i need to replace my brakes and i like to do the easy stuff on my own. when i was getting my tires mounted i got to catch a glimpse of my brake pads and rotors, they were looking kinda low, so i was going to replace them pretty soon.

·
Vendor
13,147 Posts
We have the entire North American Parts Catalog LIVE & Search able on our site if you ever need to obtain OEM parts pricing!

We also have the ability to source all available European OEM parts as well!

Click HERE to order or for more information.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Feel free to shoot me a PM or email.

Best,
Joe

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
i was thinking of getting one for more along the lines of when i need to replace my brakes and i like to do the easy stuff on my own. when i was getting my tires mounted i got to catch a glimpse of my brake pads and rotors, they were looking kinda low, so i was going to replace them pretty soon.
Just buy a breaker bar and a torque wrench. These won't ever see the inside of the car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts