BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Lol at people thinking Dustin and dado are special..."I got to meet Dustin" like he was doing you a favor :rofl:

Did you get dado to sign your formula-d trapper keeper too?
Yeah, I only saw him in the Mischief videos, so having the opportunity to meet him was cool to me. There's no need to be a smartass about it.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Lol at people thinking Dustin and dado are special..."I got to meet Dustin" like he was doing you a favor :rofl:

Did you get dado to sign your formula-d trapper keeper too?
i laffed :rofl:

·
Registered
122 Posts
I went to this thing. I was hoping it would be more like the megameets that used to happen in Woodbridge on the I-95 commuter lot.

While there was a lot of rice, there were some nice cars.

Here's a sample:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Honestly, majority of the cars were nice, but im not into this type of car scene, thats why, IMO it was ricey. Im not saying im above anyone, or that my car is better quality (it isn't...take a look at my front end). From the flyer, i was expecting a hell of a lot more exotics too. I guess the whole meet felt a bit immature for me....

Cars and coffee has spoiled me:p

Oh and that girl in the accord (half black/pink) made it uber rice (i felt like i was in a fast and furious meet), sure she was hot, but she was slutty hot, not classy hot.
Thank you for the explanation. Even though I don't agree with some of your statements, you are entitled to your opinion.

I went to this thing. I was hoping it would be more like the megameets that used to happen in Woodbridge on the I-95 commuter lot.

While there was a lot of rice, there were some nice cars.
We are always hoping and wishing that we could utilize a larger lot and hold meets like the ones back in the day but this is all we have to work with for right now. You can visit the info page on our website at www.megameet.org and read about our history and why we do what we do.

-Ryan

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Thank you for the explanation. Even though I don't agree with some of your statements, you are entitled to your opinion.

We are always hoping and wishing that we could utilize a larger lot and hold meets like the ones back in the day but this is all we have to work with for right now. You can visit the info page on our website at www.megameet.org and read about our history and why we do what we do.

-Ryan
No hard feelings :D. I appreciate you taking this like a civil normal person as opposed to bashing me like crazy. I do respect the fact that they did the best they could with the area they have.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
No hard feelings :D. I appreciate you taking this like a civil normal person as opposed to bashing me like crazy. I do respect the fact that they did the best they could with the area they have.
Not a problem at all....anyone who gets worked up over comments on the net really needs to take a step back and look at themselves closely.

-Ryan

41 - 53 of 53 Posts