BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone who is Happy with their mirrors post link so i can buy some. the only ones i found have ugly led on sides. i iknow some of you have been happy so do u have an email or link as to where i can find them.

no flaming! if you dont like replicas dont buy them! ill save the $300.....thanks in advance...Matt

·
Registered
133 Posts
They are on Ebay from a vendor called Redline Zone ....I paid $89.99USD+shipping for mine. They look like the E36M3 mirrors, fit and finish isn't too bad but the wiring is a pain in the ass. All said and done I paid 1/4 of the costs of say a Hamann or ACS mirror so I can go through 4 sets for the same price as one.

If you are a show guy, then stay away from this mirror but for the rest of us who can't afford to pay $500USD for mirrors, this one will do

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
definiely not a show guy, but i dont want crap either you know...can u give me tips for the wiring? and any drawbacks other then that, i mean if all that was a problem for you was wiring, how could that impact a show car...just cuz theyre fake?
i think $500 for mirrors is just stupid....imo.....matt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts