E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
you need power seats for this option to even be available.

then another question is if its turned on/off via diagnostics.
I didn't think you could turn it off via diagnostic because I don't ever remember seeing that on the list of options but as stated moving the switch to the drive mirror would make it go down in reverse.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I didn't think you could turn it off via diagnostic because I don't ever remember seeing that on the list of options but as stated moving the switch to the drive mirror would make it go down in reverse.
Yah you can, but you need the module for it. and the module only exists if you have power seats. I've seen it in NCS.

·
Premium Member
28,893 Posts
PA Soft also has the option to turn mirror tilt on and off, unfortunately PA Soft lists the feature and Comfort Close Folding Mirror, which it is not, it is reverse tilt as I have used this command on many cars, even M cars and the mirrors do not fold when locking the car, it just enables or disables the reverse tilt option.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the inputs....just added INPA and NCS to my diagnostic/coding arsenal, and my new favorite phrase is nicht_aktiv!!!!!
Looks like I can't have the mirror tilting since my seats are manual..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.