BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
trading the car in so if u have stock coupe side and passenger mirror, please pm me, thanks! :)

can trade with my hamann style kit in Mint condition plus cash or just simply buy also

picture of the kit on the car:

·
Registered
933 Posts
How much for the front add on ... I'll call dibs on that. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
it cost me almost 1600$ USD for the kit and installation so how about this at like half price:
-the front lip and the eyebrow together, 325$
-the rear lip, 275$
-the sides, i trade your stock plus like 200$

i had it on my car for not even 2 months, the kit is so clean..u won't need spend money to repaint if your car is silver..

as for the mirror, i'll just buy it from whoever that has it, thanks!

let me know

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sides

I will take the sides if you are willing to ship to Southern California. I tried to PM you, but your box is full.

Thanks,

Jim

·
Registered
598 Posts
whats up man,

since i changed my mirrors to M3,the stock ones are just sitting in my room. I'll give you a pair off tit silver side mirrors and 200 for the front add on.

let me know,

art

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i already found some side skirts so i don't need the side skirts no more..
if u have the mirrors, please just pm me your price

for the bodykit, i prefer selling it as one item since i don't have to go though packaging different boxes, but if not, i'll take the highest offer for each piece..thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i have a potential trade for the side skirts

who wants the front lip(w eyelids) and who want the rear?

·
Registered
598 Posts
put me down for the front lip spoiler and the eyelids, if they are authentic...and pm me for the the mirrors.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
worldwideluxe27 said:
im interested in the front lip/eyelids ..and are they real ? im not sure because you wrote hamann "style"..its all good with me..

they are not authentic, but they are perfect fit..if your car is silver, u won't need to paint them and it would take u not more than 30 mins to put in on, save alot of money of bodywork

1 - 20 of 25 Posts