E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

We are now looking for iTop Beta Testers in the Minneapolis Area.

Please email us, DO NOT PM US, if you are interested.

PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL US IF YOU ARE NOT IN MN. We are only looking for testers in MN.

Thanks,

Parag with TVonNAV

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sheefo2k said:
Parag wanna make my car a conv so we can test on it :eeps:
Yeah...bring it over with a HACK SAW.

What are you doing tonight....

Parag

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
VailM3 said:
damn too bad i dont live in Minneapolis. come on peeps get on it :craig:

Yeah...too bad. I was in Cali and Vegas last week....TONS of E46 Cabs....in Minnesota....not too many...makes testing dificult.

We basically need 1-2 long term testers...and 1-2 2004 model year testers.

Product can be ready for sale faster if we get some testers.

Thanks,

Parag with TVonNAV

·
needs a new sig...
4,495 Posts
TTran330i said:
Heyy I live in the Minneapolis Area! Sorry for my stupidity but what is a Beta Test?
how many convertibles are in MN anyway

TTran330i, you arent eligible as you dont have a vert

·
Registered
81 Posts
can i telecommute?

Hey TVonNav,
I am dying to get my hands on an iTop. I live in California, and having moved from New York 6 months ago, cab was required. I think about the iTop everytime I get in or out of my car. I run technology for a company, and have good access to telecommuting equipment (videoconference, webspace, etc). Do you think there is ANY possibilty you would be willing to let a Californian beta-test? I can't wait to use the iTop, and I'm sure its getting harder and harder to test an iTop in minnesota :)
Thanks,
Avidan

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
avidan said:
Hey TVonNav,
I am dying to get my hands on an iTop. I live in California, and having moved from New York 6 months ago, cab was required. I think about the iTop everytime I get in or out of my car. I run technology for a company, and have good access to telecommuting equipment (videoconference, webspace, etc). Do you think there is ANY possibilty you would be willing to let a Californian beta-test? I can't wait to use the iTop, and I'm sure its getting harder and harder to test an iTop in minnesota :)
Thanks,
Avidan
Hello,

Thanks for the offer.

iTop has been tested....pretty throughly...but we like to have users test it for final check off...that's why iWindows took longer to come out. We used feedback to make the product better.

I am really in need of a 2004 or 2005 CAB. I can easily get one from a local dealer...but if I have a local who wants to test it...it's funner for all of us.

Problem is....if there is a tweak needed to be made....it take 1-2 days for us to get the feedback from out of state. I already have a good friend out of state that will test iTop....I need a MN car. I can even open it up to North Carolina if that helps.

Thanks,

Parag with TVonNAV

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am getting an M3 in a few months. I grew up in Minneapolis and come home all the time from Detroit. I would love to participate but it looks like you need a convertible. I will have a coupe. If you ever need any other "testers" let me know. Also what is an iTOP? I am new to e46 lingo.

·
Registered
150 Posts
tdoyledesign said:
I am getting an M3 in a few months. I grew up in Minneapolis and come home all the time from Detroit. I would love to participate but it looks like you need a convertible. I will have a coupe. If you ever need any other "testers" let me know. Also what is an iTOP? I am new to e46 lingo.
Itop puts the top down via remote. There is Iwindows that you might be interested that opens the windows via remove. Do a quick search and you will find tons of info.

·
Registered
504 Posts
TVonNAV said:
Hello,

Thanks for the offer.

iTop has been tested....pretty throughly...but we like to have users test it for final check off...that's why iWindows took longer to come out. We used feedback to make the product better.

I am really in need of a 2004 or 2005 CAB. I can easily get one from a local dealer...but if I have a local who wants to test it...it's funner for all of us.

Problem is....if there is a tweak needed to be made....it take 1-2 days for us to get the feedback from out of state. I already have a good friend out of state that will test iTop....I need a MN car. I can even open it up to North Carolina if that helps.

Thanks,

Parag with TVonNAV
Open it up to Virginia - and you got yourself a very appreciative/responsive tester... please? :hi:
Edit: It's still warm here and I drive with a top down quite a bit - more testing, right? :p

·
Registered
181 Posts
Dallas, Texas here. We can still drive with the top down as I did coming into work today. :thumbup:

Does it count if my aunt and uncle live in Minneapolis? :D

:eeps:

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CaveDweller said:
Dallas, Texas here. We can still drive with the top down as I did coming into work today. :thumbup:

Does it count if my aunt and uncle live in Minneapolis? :D

:eeps:
We need Physical access to the vehicle. In either Minneapolis or North Carolina.

Thanks,

Parag with TVonNAV

·
Registered
81 Posts
Parag-

Thanks for the great job, making a great product, and being very responsive. I saw in your sig that you are involved with advancedautovations.com. Would it be possible to get iTop and Bluetooth integration in a combo-pack? That would pimp my ride out soooo quick. So hot. So hot. I'm in progress of making a carputer and was wondering if I would be able to interface with iTop and Bluetooth....If my car had a proximity sensor, and the top went down when I was within 30ft (bluetooth range), I would drive to my mailbox....

-Avidan

·
Registered
240 Posts
tvonnav

hope you dont forget us that STARTED the vert itop post on the infamoous million post post from a few months ago, when it comes to special pricing...

you said access in north carolina....well nc is a hop skip and jump form miami....where i am..i will lend my car.

and while ur here you will have a blast..it is miami after all.=) :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts