E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have not posted in a while but my car MW E93 M3 is a year old now and I am still in love with it! I had a chance to shoot the car with a friend's C63 AMG Coupe. Both beautiful cars and it made for awesome photos! At the end of the day I still love my M!

Enjoy:

C63 - Stock

Mineral White E93 M3
-H&R Coilovers
-Forged 1 Seven Mesh Competition 20's
-Front painted reflectors
-7000k Angel Eye Bulbs

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/yankis/

·
Registered
190 Posts
Iv driven the c63 Amg, its a screamer possibly the best cars Iv driven. I know this is a BMW forum but if your looking for power I would go ahead and buy an AMG it looks and sounds great.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Iv driven my friends e55 and c63 Amg, they both are screamers possibly the best cars Iv driven. I know this is a BMW forum but if your looking for power I would go ahead and buy an AMG it has constant pull looks and sounds great.
Ever seen the top gear with the c63 vs e92M? C63 doesn't hold a candle :) I bet it is muscle car fast in a straight line though!

·
Registered
190 Posts
When kicking down the c63 it doesn't have the best control. Plus top gear isn't exactly valid as of the 63. But it is one of the greatest car to drive, possibly as fun as a Mitsubishi evolution VIII

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
When kicking down the c63 it doesn't have the best control.
This would explain the 4-5 second slower lap time I guess. Not a very well designed car if it can't handle its own power IMO. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to drive one. Jealous :/

·
Registered
190 Posts
I mean if you think about it how often will you actually floor it? You use the power but I don't think I have ever seen people powerslide on exits and such

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
back on topic!

Sweet rides, photography is great! I like the wheels and fitment. Spacers?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Ever seen the top gear with the c63 vs e92M? C63 doesn't hold a candle :) I bet it is muscle car fast in a straight line though!
Meh. Saw two when I went to the strip, raced a black one. They were running mid to high 12s. Fast cars though.

-------
on topic: sweet rides. your color makes verts look good!

·
Registered
25,549 Posts
:drool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts