BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I finally made a website. It's a place I can share the best of my work, and a place I can call my own. It makes it easier when booking jobs to say "hey check out my website", then to say "yeah let me just link you my flickr account". So I made one.

Here you go:

http://www.milorifilms.com/

I try to update it weekly and post journals often.

Thanks for looking, and stay posted, because I always add new work.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Nicely laid out. One thing you might want to try is full justifying that text on the main page just to see how that looks. It might look better with everything squared. I recently started doing that with all my work and looks 100x better IMO.

·
Registered
9,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone!

Nicely laid out. One thing you might want to try is full justifying that text on the main page just to see how that looks. It might look better with everything squared. I recently started doing that with all my work and looks 100x better IMO.
I tried to do that, but that page plus the image reacts a little weird. That's on the list to be fixed. There are a couple of things I am trying to solve, but I will definitely fix that.
Thanks foe the input.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Wow... Gabe.... your work has come so far man. I LOVE it. Great job and i will definitely be keeping up with your site! :luv:

·
Registered
9,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow... Gabe.... your work has come so far man. I LOVE it. Great job and i will definitely be keeping up with your site! :luv:
Thank you!!!!! :luv:

nice work man! i have always loved your work
Thanks boss!

Nice job Gheybe! I really like the whole setup. The font seemed a bit fuzzy to me though. :dunno:
Were you on a PC?
It seems that some people see it fuzzy, and some see it perfectly. A friend saw it on my MacBook and understood why it is the way it is. It looks perfect here. I'm trying to solve that.
Nice site...I'm a fan of your shots as well. :thumbsup:
Thank you!!!

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Were you on a PC?
It seems that some people see it fuzzy, and some see it perfectly. A friend saw it on my MacBook and understood why it is the way it is. It looks perfect here. I'm trying to solve that.
Yeah it was. Weird haha. Love the look of the site though! :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts