BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a thread in General Forum asking which sponsors offer military discounts. All the information contained in that thread was hearsay as none of the sponsors posted in it. I ask that the sponsors speak up and identify themselves as a company that gives discounts to the US Armed forces.

Can the forum mods, create a thread that allows sposors to add themselves as a company that offers military discounts? Or create a list of those sponsors?
I think the simplest way is to let the sponsors respond to this thread and than create a separate thread as a sticky, and list those sponsors there.

Please refrain from posting in this thread unless you are a sponsor or a person that has a creative idea of how to get a list of these sponsors together.

·
Registered
270 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Wow. i wish I knew this earlier. I've been ordering stuff and have never gotten a military discount. Ah well.

·
Registered
67 Posts
This is a good idea. It's awesome when we can do a little something and at least show appreciation for the men and women that dedicate their time and safety to protect our country.

I'm doing this as a hobby and don't have a website so I'll post here. 10% off and no extra shipping charges.

·
Internet Sales
1,085 Posts
I will give a military discount on the shipping and handling defidently !!! Possibly even free shipping depending on what the parts are. Thanks for all your hard works guys and gals.

·
Registered
950 Posts
We hate law Enforcement!! :eek:

J.K J.K.

PM me, if we have what your looking for ill see what i can do man.

We do still offer military discounts of course, however our domain listed above is now different. you can find our online catalog at:

http://dtm-spec.net/v3

PM me for any questions or inquiries.

-ANdrew

1 - 17 of 17 Posts