BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Law Enforcer
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to all of you M3 owners, I was curious to know how many MPG you're getting to a full tank. I'm averaging between 318 to 350 for a full tank (street vs freeway)/approx. 21.5 to 22.1 MPG.

·
That's a lot of nuts!
1,303 Posts
Sounds about right to me. I'm getting a little less than that these days with exhaust and intake (and driving accordingly). But that's what I used to get.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I get 23-24, but thats only during break-in

·
Law Enforcer
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jk330i: hehee, the 318 to a full tank is when I'm doing spirited driving. If I drive normally and not in sport mode, I get about 350 to a full tank. Sometimes on the freeway, my MPG will say 288, and by the time I get to work, it says 315. It'll go up when I drive w/o mashing the gas!

·
T!TSLVR
1,251 Posts
M3Inline6 said:
Just curious to all of you M3 owners, I was curious to know how many MPG you're getting to a full tank. I'm averaging between 318 to 350 for a full tank (street vs freeway)/approx. 21.5 to 22.1 MPG.
man, your's is like my friend's... do you do a lot of highway miles??

That is remarkablly high i think :yikes: I been getting about 18mpg in my M3 (after break in) and I have never hit 300 miles in one tank ever since I got my car... :tsk:

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
I'm averaging...

About 15-17 MPG around town...but it's with the Gruppe M intake...

·
Registered
938 Posts
wtf... i've never gotten more than 300 miles on a tank of gas and i don't drive it that hard... :confused: :dunno:

·
Modded
1,143 Posts
Kenny, probably my tank is bigger than yours...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

After the canyon yesterday, i got only about 260 miles per tank tho...too much throttle in one day :mad:

CruizinKO said:
wtf... i've never gotten more than 300 miles on a tank of gas and i don't drive it that hard... :confused: :dunno:

·
T!TSLVR
1,251 Posts
BMW_M3_Power said:
about 20.1 mpg...305 miles per tank :D
AHHAha I had that mpg when i first picked up my car....

just wait till you hit that sports button... then your MPG will go WAY down bro!! hehehe

I just reset my 2nd MPG meter last month and that one is reporting 17.8-17.9! :cry: I'm assuming the MPG you guys are reporting is the total average MPG of your car since delivery...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts