BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:thumbup: Hi all! Just a quick poll for all fanatics. What's your current mileage, at/mt, coupe, sedan and model year etc roll call.

Mine: 2001 325i, Steptronic Tranny, 32,751 miles

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
:bawling: thanks alot man!!!!

ha, just kidding, you have pretty low milage for your car (year)

mine:

2001 bmw 330i, manual, 57,9--miles on the clock.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
driftinsequence said:
:bawling: thanks alot man!!!!

ha, just kidding, you have pretty low milage for your car (year)

mine:

2001 bmw 330i, manual, 57,9--miles on the clock.

My car sits in the garage while i work. I was just fortunate enough that when I bought the vehicle (it was an exchange deal with the boss) that they let me keep my other car so the bimmer was left undriven sometimes in a span of a month. One downside though is that I had was not able to use the Inspection 1 service (for free) so I went independent. I am planning on keeping this for life.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
on the one hand if you drive your bmw and really enjoy it, then you put miles on it, if you don't drive it, you keep it in prestine condition but not running the car for long spans is bad and you don't make use of it nor enjoy it.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
driftinsequence said:
on the one hand if you drive your bmw and really enjoy it, then you put miles on it, if you don't drive it, you keep it in prestine condition but not running the car for long spans is bad and you don't make use of it nor enjoy it.
i am definitely trying to take the car for a spin now since I have enough time. BTW, did you went through with your suspension upgrade cousin?

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
2003 325i, manual, 36,255 miles

·
Registered
189 Posts
2004 325ci 5speed 24,783 sorry no pic

·
Registered
636 Posts
2002 300ci 28k miles. I work at home so the car is use for:
a) going to the gym - 3 miles roundtrip 3 times a trip
b) going to the grocery store - 3 miles roundtrip twice a week
c) ....and the rest is just driving around when I am bored :thumbup:

When the wife and I go anywhere, we take the wifey's honda because she can't drive stick and she wants to be able to drive in case of any emergencies.

I have no plan to sell the car anytimes soon but I can see this car with less than 50k miles 5 years from now at this rate.

I am trying to convince the wife to learn to drive stick so we can take the car on long road trips!

1 - 20 of 245 Posts