E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Europrojektz East
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have these tires on my 323i in size 225/50/16. My car is in the shop right now getting my AC Schnitzer rear addon painted and installed so I'm not able to look at my tires right now.

My question is can anyone who has the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tire confirm if this tire has any sort of rim/wheel protector (i.e. the tuft of rubber sticking out to protect the wheel when hitting a curb).

I'm planning on ordering either these tires or the Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 in size 235/40/18 and mount my 18x8.5 Lowenhart BR5 rims to them.

Thanks,
Navin

·
Europrojektz East
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Navin323i said:
Gary, I'm looking on the website... where does it show that this tire has a rim protector feature? I checked the specs as well as the description that appears when you click on the picture of the tire itself and didn't see any mention of the rim protector feature.
I'm not sure where on the site it states this, or even if it does. However, rest assured all of the Pilot Sport A/S tires do indeed have this feature.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.