BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:pimpin:
Please forgive me for posting up my bone-stock car, but i love it...
Note: Yeah ..that's my ghetto audio system.:yikes: :confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
hey dude

my car is pretty similar to yours....but where did u get your license plate thing painted? I hate the black plastic and cant find a cheap place to get it done.

·
Registered
652 Posts
clean those rims!

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
painted license plate trim

Yea AIYA....where did you get your license plate trim painted?? :dunno: :dunno: Looks pretty good if you ask me! :thumbup: C'mon let us know. :D

·
Registered
297 Posts
guys..i meet aiya at a meet this past weekend and to be honest with you, the system sounds pretty good. Enough bass for listening pleasure inside the car.

aiya, can't wait to see when you drop your car man. Give me a call when you do. Should be sweet......:pimpin:

Attachments

·
is now a 2L! woot!
310 Posts
hey aiya...r u that azn guy in the www.carbonos.something something website. that azn guy on the FAR right ? :dunno:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sExY cLk m3 gRL said:
hey aiya...r u that azn guy in the www.carbonos.something something website. that azn guy on the FAR right ? :dunno:
:pimpin:

AIYA = Jaden
what do you think of that guy, :thumbup: or :puke: ? Ahh Yeah... I think you are hot, too. hehehehe j/k.. Pm me for more pics.hehehe...:confused:

I am so glad to get so many responses from all of you, :cry: , eventhough my car is nothing but ghettonesss.....Thanks to Eric for your "super honest" comment on my proudly owned audio system :lmao:

If anybody wants that thang (trunk lid) painted silver, Pm me. Yeah I painted that thing myself; do you guys still think it looks good?

Really cool to meet some of you E46fan at that meet. :thumbup:

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts