E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really would like to see just the owners of the companies and their cars do a track event in Vegas! Just like last year except with the "owners" of the companies driving! That would be sick!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Even though I'm a previous VF fan.. I just can't picture Nik driving around a track in a competitive way.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Even though I'm a previous VF fan.. I just can't picture Nik driving around a track in a competitive way.
:facepalm: that's it no more damn popcorn for anyone!

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
First time ever posting popcorn too :D

But yeah i'd like to see the top 3 F/I S54 companies have a race(though they should all stay at the same power level , as in no stage 4 widebodies....)
Run what ya brung. No handicaps. :) If you sell the kit 'off the shelf' it should be fair game.

:popcorn:

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
First time ever posting popcorn too :D

But yeah i'd like to see the top 3 F/I S54 companies have a race(though they should all stay at the same power level , as in no stage 4 widebodies....)
Sad let's all make our cars slower to make the others feel fast:facepalm:

·
Registered
727 Posts
stage 1 kit across the board showdown.....pretty sure HPF still wins

·
Wohnhafter perverser Mensch
3,317 Posts
A little bit OT, but I plan to go force induction eventually. Since VF engineering is located so close to me, it's almost a no brainer that I would with their kit.

HFP turbo does sound really enticing though. The problem is that I don't feel like shipping my car is Oregon. Would it be possible to buy HFP turbo kit and have it installed in the Los Angeles Area?

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
David, drive the 15hrs or so up to HPF. Drop it off, take a tour of the shop.. get a ride in a Stage 3/etc.. if you aren't absolutely floored by their shop, floored by the performance, then drive home..

Otherwise catch a $100 flight one way back to LA. Then fly back up and pickup the car.

The shipping of the car really isn't all that bad.. and its worth it in the end. If you can't ship it just drive it..

Regardless of what you do.. go HPF you wont' regret it..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts