E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was on my way to work. Anyways its a 4 track high way on my way to work. I was doing around 140km (88Miles), When this e500 comes behind me real fast. it start giving me the lights. Anyways as soon as the rush clears i step on the gas. Hes on my tail(at this point i had no idea it was in e500) anyways i move to the right lane and give him a chance to over take me(however my foot is still on the throttle) i gave him like 10 secs or so before a slow moving car was ahead of me, hence i started shifting to the left lane(infront of him since he could not over take me at this point we were around 200km/h (125miles) i came back right in front of him. Then i had to take the right to my work place so i just moved out to the right lane and started slowing down, when he passed by i noticed it was an e500, i am like dam how could he have not taken me specially when he was coming behind bumper to bumper on the other track. Anyways my will be going for the ASA install on saturday, once thats done i dont think any s500 or e500 will be messing with my car :)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BlackChrome said:
Maybe he wasn't playing with you? :dunno:
he was on my tail for like 10 secs. also once i slowed down he zoomed pass me :dunno:

but my car should take them once SC :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.