BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Boy Racer
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was turning from Willow onto Shermer(for those of you in the area) after eating some chipotle when the van slightly in front and slightly next to me slid towards me, I knew if i hit the brakes i would slide into her, so i hit the gas so that my car would slide sideways away from her. I had no room to steer out, so I did the best I could, as my car was straightening out I hit my drivers Rear wheel against the curb, didnt think much would be wrong with my car, but as I kept driving my wheel cocked sideways. I contemplated chasing the minivan down and showing her that she is responsible for this mess, but i wanted to see if my car was ok first. I pulled over and realized that my wheel was bent in a little bit. I knew this couldnt be good. I drove it to Just Tires really quick cause i was nearby and they told me to take it to a dealership because it was something more serious than an alignment. My car is now at Knauz motors and they will be taking care of everything, i think i may have broken a lower control arm. I am lucky though that I was able to avoid the minivan because that would have been a pretty bad accident. Anyways it has been a pretty sad day for me. Just wanted to give you guys the heads up and tell you that there are TONS of STUPID drivers on the road that dont know what they are doing. This lady obviously had no sense that it was snowing and that were other people on the road as well.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
i almost ran right into the curb today, destroying my full bumper and everything else. GOod thing i have lightning quick reflexes

·
Registered
248 Posts
Sorry you hear about your damage... I know what you mean it was slippery out there today. My Blizzarks worked great no sliding and great ice traction. There is always some fool out there driving way over the automobiles capabilities... the worst are the Van and SUV drivers.

·
Spider bite victim #1
178 Posts
Mo,

Sorry to hear about the incident. Yes, I totally agree that there are very stupid, weird, asshole drivers all around. For instance like today. I was just making a friendly left turn onto my street and this crazy dumbass tailgates me and then starts honking at me like crazy. Just because I have to slow down and make a left turn!! WTF, one of these days I swear I'm going to chase somebody down, pull out my glock 45 and shoot them with blank bullets to scare the $hit out of them. Anyway, hope everything works well.

·
is baaaaaaaaaack...
1,127 Posts
yeah, especially on the north shore... a lot of unaware soccer moms in mini vans for one thing.

anyhow, it sucks that that happened to you, i can relate but on a much smaller scale of disaster. yesterday i had to avoid a collision b/c this idiot didnt see me coming and turned left anyway cutting me off, so i swerved to the side and curb rashed my front wheel about 10 inches long on the circumference (how nothing else happened i dont know).

anyhow, i am going to get it repaired, i will post pics of before and after.

·
Registered
30 Posts
the worst

the worst are people that drive miniSUVS ie. CRVs and all those other ones..

damn...I get mad road rage when i see them driving their cars idiotically..and it always seem to be old ladies...and people ***** that young adults drive their cars way too fast...we drive fast but carefully..they just drive w/out looking.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I had a lady pull a gun on me wonce (a little thing)....... I did not know what to do so i showed off mine (Nice 40cal beretta) :lmao:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts