BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have your corner bulbs go out? i don't mean burn out. what seems to be happening to mine is the metal contact at the bottom of the bulb is melting away...its really wierd. gone through about 5 bulbs since i've had the car. all the bulbs are still good...except for the melted contact.

·
Registered
829 Posts
man. my right side turn light goes on and off. And I have checked it like 10 times. I have changed bulbs and tried everything. Sometimes it just stops working. I also have a 323. Maybe this was a common problem?

·
Registered
690 Posts
I had the melting in my rear turn signal bulbs.

Maybe it's a 323 thing?

It was a pain in the ass to get the dead bulbs out. This has only happened once though, and I have since purchased clears so who knows.:dunno:

·
Registered
703 Posts
JetBlackE46 said:
anyone have your corner bulbs go out? i don't mean burn out. what seems to be happening to mine is the metal contact at the bottom of the bulb is melting away...its really wierd. gone through about 5 bulbs since i've had the car. all the bulbs are still good...except for the melted contact.

No clue. sorry

John V

·
TX Dinan 3
854 Posts
Ever since I switched to hyperwhite bulbs in the front corners my front right bulb always seems to be "burned out" but the bulb is always fine. Getting tired of having to jiggle the bulb so that it works

1 - 5 of 5 Posts