BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a order from Greg at detailed image and got the DA microfiber system to try out and also the 3inch backing plate with microfiber pads. This weekend I decided to try the system out for the first time and it worked pretty well.
During the process I took out my 3inch backing plate for the first time. Peeled off the sticker on the back and installed it on to my UDM. I noticed that the backing plate wasnt securing very tightly and that when i tried to use it, the plate would wobble all over the place. I took it off to inspect the plate and noticed that some of threading on the plates were missing which I assume caused the wobbly backing plate.
Has anyone tried Megs 3 inch backing plate from detailed image and had the same problem? Kinda disappointed since i only used it once and feel like I wasted my money on that and the pads to go with it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Give them a call or email their support email. They have great customer support and I'm sure they'll take care of you.

·
Registered
7,684 Posts
Sent him an email but no response. Guess I'm on my own on this
Thank you for the purchase, I'm sorry to hear about any issues. I believe I did receive an e-mail from you and I responded in less than one business day offering to take care of it for you. If you didn't receive it please check your spam folder and make sure you've added our address to your contact list. If you still can not find it please feel free to send me a PM instead.

Greg @ DI

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Resolved by Greg! Its a pleasure to do business and will continue to buy all my products from him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts