BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am the owner of an E46 M3 in gray and have customized it with gunmetal grills, rims and smoked lights. Next I plan on playing with the motor. I am wondering if anyone would like to meet on Saturday 4/18 at Frisco's in Long Beach. For my final project at Cal State Fullerton we are having a Pancake Breakfast with music, raffles and guest speakers. We were supposed to have a car show, but the car club flaked on us at the last moment.

If anyone is interested in doing a pre-bmmerfest meet and greet type Car Show we are asking you guys to bring your cars down to Frisco's Carhop and Diner 4750 E Los Coyotes Diagonal, Long Beach, CA 90815. We will be there from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and all the proceeds from the breakfast will go to benefit Standup For Kids, a local Non-profit organization that fights child homelessness. Come stop by before the Long Beach Grand Prix and meet some local BMW enthusiasts. We can swap customization tips in person and maybe we set up a caravan for Bimmerfest. If you would like more information feel free to call Eric at (714) 300- 3013

Thank You

1 - 1 of 1 Posts