Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's up to see Anton's (GeorgieV) Dinan special. George

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
well, i'll be there 4 sure:)

getting the software installed on friday or monday. Norwood had to ship it back for some odd reason.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Maybe I'll invite the woman who was driving the BMW badged Hyundai on Rt 2 this morning... Complete with rims (also badged), BMW license plate holder, and leopard-print seat covers. I'll get some photos up when I get home tonight...

If it's not too bad out I might try to make it down there but I'm also at 49050+ miles right now so I'm trying to make the last 1k last a few more weeks.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
does anyone want me to take the arqray lip that i have for sale with me so that they can take a look at it on Sunday???

Its made to fit a M-Tech II bumper

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My car was hibernating too but I need to drive it once in a while. Have not driven it since I got back from Ecuador in December.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The weather is supposed to warm up a little for the meet. Will bring my car out. Been slacking on getting the headers powdercoated and ready to put on the car. Actually, I have not even opened the box to check and see if the headers are in there. Must go down into the cellar and check it out. Got my 2 piece front brake rotors replacements too. Have not opened that either. Too cold to bother with car stuff. Will be fun to get together though. George

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
I'll be there. I've been doing car stuff all day. I first went to Inskip to get an alignment done cause my bavauto coilovers, camber plates, dinan strut, and blizzark 205/55 17's are pissing me off. The whole suspention set up doesnt feel right. The cars handling feels too light and loose when i drive at speeds above 60 mph. The aligment didnt help:( But i got my HID foglights installed, got interior "xenon" bulbs (same as OEM but white light).

Then later on i went to Norwood Gallery to get my final piece of my dinan S package in: the software. But they f'd up again so im gonna have to go back on monday to complet the install :(

Geogre did you get the OZ Ultraleggera's. I like those i might get a set for next winter, cause i hate the stocks that im using for winter beaters....

What do you guys think is the deal with my suspensio. Is it the coilovers or the nerrow tires???

1 - 20 of 99 Posts