BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be at the USGP June 19-20. I'll be signing autographs, owning people and displaying my F1, BMW and P-Car knowledge. For the race I'll be on Turn 1 but I'll also be there Saturday for the lengthy qualifying sessions. Come buy me a beer.

Seriously though, I figure any Fanatics going to the USGP can't be bad, so if you want to meet up for some BBQ/Fosters or looking to hang out for a bit, come stop by. As the event gets a little closer we can pick a spot/time.

I'm meeting some friends there and just extended the invitation in case people are going that have never been...or people are looking for some time to kill. :hi:

·
Waiting for my V8 4door M3!
2,665 Posts
GordonMurray said:
I'll be at the USGP June 19-20. I'll be signing autographs, owning people and displaying my F1, BMW and P-Car knowledge. For the race I'll be on Turn 1 but I'll also be there Saturday for the lengthy qualifying sessions. Come buy me a beer.

Seriously though, I figure any Fanatics going to the USGP can't be bad, so if you want to meet up for some BBQ/Fosters or looking to hang out for a bit, come stop by. As the event gets a little closer we can pick a spot/time.

I'm meeting some friends there and just extended the invitation in case people are going that have never been...or people are looking for some time to kill. :hi:

Where is this taking place at?

·
Just a Brand-wh0re Elitist
3,719 Posts
GordonMurray said:

I would love to go, but Indianapolis is too far.

·
Banned
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
coffee said:
Where is this taking place at?
Indianapolis.

It's the only time Formula 1 comes to the US. I've been before and highly recommend it. F1 is the pinnacle of motorsports.

·
Banned
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
coffee said:
DOH :banghead: , I'd love to go too but that's out of my range :bawling:
I live in South Florida.....I'm probably further away than most of you. Although I booked my flight a couple months ago, same with the hotel. :dunno: I also have a friend driving from D.C.

Tickets should still be available - not turn 1, but maybe one of the vistas (not bad, I sat there in 2001). It's a great experience and F1 Babes > *.

·
Banned
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Such a weak showing for a forum celebrity. Luckily you have a couple weeks to build more hype.

·
Banned
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mbixler said:
Gezzz, someones ego is a bit large
It's all in good fun. I offered to buy the first round.

·
Registered
759 Posts
GordonMurray said:
I live in South Florida.....I'm probably further away than most of you. Although I booked my flight a couple months ago, same with the hotel. :dunno: I also have a friend driving from D.C.

Tickets should still be available - not turn 1, but maybe one of the vistas (not bad, I sat there in 2001). It's a great experience and F1 Babes > *.
I didnt realize that you lived in south florida gordon....I live in Sarasota, its only 40 min south of Tampa. Where abouts do you live in the sunshine state? BTW this is on a totally friendly basis, I know you have taken alot of flak on this forum....

·
Banned
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GHoStRidEr4450 said:
I didnt realize that you lived in south florida gordon....I live in Sarasota, its only 40 min south of Tampa. Where abouts do you live in the sunshine state? BTW this is on a totally friendly basis, I know you have taken alot of flak on this forum....
Fort Lauderdale - right on the Intracoastal. If you're ever in town I'd love to see your car. :thumbup:

·
Registered
759 Posts
GordonMurray said:
Fort Lauderdale - right on the Intracoastal. If you're ever in town I'd love to see your car. :thumbup:
Absolutely, my girlfriend is going to Nova University in Ft Lauderdale, so I might do that! Its good to see some fanatics in the florida area.

·
Banned
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
It's only two weeks away. First beer is on me, unless you're a Ferrari fan.. :thumbup:

·
Banned
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump for USGP crew.

·
Banned
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A few days away. :wavey:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts