BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
modder fokker
6,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The kids are mine, they are beating up the 2fast and 2 furiious car :)

The widebody i showed before has a new exhaust and a new color (custom with flares)

and some pics of our boot.
No need to show pictures of japan cars on a bmw forum :)

Enjoy

·
modder fokker
6,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the end:

ps: the rims on the wide body are the new works 19 inch.
This set is the first in Belgium

·
-not a mod-
31,408 Posts
Looking good... the wide looks good and all from the outside, but he has alot of work to do...intertior and ice wise.. as always eva's ride is pimp..when you gonna mod the 5er? ?

·
modder fokker
6,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hehe have to much work still in the pipeline for evas 3 :)

The wide b is changing his interior next week. I can tell you it will be unic.

Rear seats wil be gone: woofer sound wil come out the the head rests of the front seats. Yeah make no mistake. He is here to stay :)

He has just begun :)

·
modder fokker
6,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for all the kind words :)

Personaly i love the blue show car. The color is amazing but you have to c it for real because the pictures dont show the details. The new exhaust is defenitly a improvement from the Z shape he had before.

The rims are outstanding. Not my personal choice but they are realy nice and the bolds are gold plated so thats cool. Defenitly a show rim and they catch attention.

The rear lights i dont like very much but each to his own.

What i realy love about that car is the smood way he created the wide body. The body work around the wheels go all the way up and its not just a bigg fender. Its smood as a baby and he realy got the look right.

I realy like the double carbon wing to but i understand that that kind of tuning is controversial for the usa. But in Europe if you built a show car this wing is what gets you those extra points in show and shine competetion. To win awards this is the wing to buy. If you just built a car for yourself i agree the wing is to much.
So its just depends on what you do with the car.

Just got back from the show. The man behind the show made a appearence in big brother belgium and today whas realy chaos. To many people. I think he passed the 70.000 visitors landmark by a lot of people.

Hundreds of police in Mechelen but nobody could handle the traffic. I am satisfied to because i never saw this many people look at my wifes car. 2O people where looking at it all of the time. Never a sillent moment. THis does feel very good for the car owner i can tell you that much. I was realy proud :)

·
modder fokker
6,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
kev not realy but for europe standards i am doing ok :) The ice instal is the thing that draws the most of attention. I made the right choices and it will get better next year with my new mods :)

My body work is nice but if you compare my car to all those import cars or even to miguel from the allianz i got a long way to go to be in there league :)

But &all in all i am satisfied that i got this many exposure and i even got my bmw performance rep and that was my dream come true :)

On first look there is not damage to the car. You could walk all around the car and i even let people sit in it sometimes. But i think no rubbing clothes caused damage but i will know for sure when i wash the car again. But i am hopefull :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts