BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have saved up money and need some input. I want to make my car a true american (german) bad ass. I want people to look, or hear, this acr and think that if it were a person that it could kick anybody's ass no question. No performance mods except intake and exhaust. Just looking for a bad ass looking car. Any ideas would be great.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is a mean car. does it have the tornado body kit. also, what does it sound like and what wheels are on it, thanks.

·
Sienna Red Coupe
6,602 Posts
Volkswagen Corrado maybe.... With exhaust it sounds extremely agressive and pretty quick stock (the SLC model with the VR6 engine). When you drive one of these you get alot of head turns cause no body knows what it is.

·
Banned
938 Posts
When I had my red trim people who saw it in person told me that it looked really mean... Kind of had a demonised look to it... Heres my old sig... I dont know if its what youre lookin for but I might as well just post a pic of my car :D

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i want to add thinks to my bimmer, thanks though

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my car already has plenty of go. plus, i am working on the appearance now and i am going to SC later.

·
Mod Squad
12,558 Posts
crazy1323 said:
my car already has plenty of go. plus, i am working on the appearance now and i am going to SC later.
Different strokes for different folks. More power to ya. :thumbup:

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,482 Posts
I think one thing you should invest in are some DDE's...more specifically Lightnings/phosphyre halos. They make the car look so mean and give it that "stare" when you look at it in the rearview mirror. Another thing is put in Hamann eyelids, they really make the car look agressive. Maybe paint your grille too, for some reason that means up the car as well...

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,336 Posts
HREs, M3 Mirrors, DDEs, GTR sides, ACS Rear, Mtech with splitter up front, Coilovers, TSE2 if you want loud, Gruppe M intake, 15% or less tint, Shadowline trim for extra bad look.

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,336 Posts
On the coupes the car comes with chroms trim around the windows but on the M3 is black and called Shadowline trim. Adds a more aggresive look, some people like it, some people like the chrome better.

·
First 19" ZHP
1,463 Posts
oh alright i already have that then dont they come standard on 325s and chrome on 330s if its a sedan

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,336 Posts
I thought all sedans came with shadowline. I'm probably wrong though cuz I don't pay much attention.

·
.--. . -. .. ...
5,499 Posts
Go w/ the tornado bodykit. Its expensive, but it looks MEAN. Plus not many people have it. Some RED DDE's would make it look a whole lot better as well.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts