BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, controlled environment, no cars on the highway, 5 lanes. Radar is empty, so i see a supra pull up behind me and we go, i drop it into steptronic and get up to 130 when all the sudden i look to my right and the supra hauls @ss past me, not like he was pullin, he flew past me, totally raped me. then i got sad.

Later we both pulled over and he told me it was stock, i almost cried.

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
Yah 323Ci with Step no the less has no chance against any type of Supra, if its modded you better hope you peels out so long he has no tires left.

Edit: I'm assuming you ment a MKIV Supra and I ment stock or modded not the older model Supras, then you have a chance :D

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
Orient Blue 3 said:

Only way to do that is to buy another car Ben. :D
Or rev on a parked one then peel out past it like Bmwti said :lmao:

·
Registered
654 Posts
Orient Blue 3 said:

Or find a way to drop a JZ engine in there...Supras are fast as hell!!!:lmao:

·
Kompressed
562 Posts
cool run!

When I drive the Supra I usually don't pick on cars that I know can't hang... it's just not any fun and a waste of valuable 91 octane! Definately do not mess with a Supra on the highway.

·
Registered
993 Posts
uhhh.. u raced him in your 323 ? i raced one in my 330ci... it was stock also.. my buddy's car... i took him right off the line, but then he raped me... big surprise hehe...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Not really!

Orient Blue 3 said:

Oh, not really! Had a turbocharged Miata - 225hp at the rear wheels, in a car that weighed 2293 lbs.

Ran hard, and I didn't even need to do anything internally to the motor.

The cure for your problem is FORCED INDUCTION. There are turbochargers and superchargers available for these cars that will give them about 80 to 140 hp increase, depending on other mods (new injectors, computer program, intake, exhaust,etc.). THEN you can destroy unmodified Toyota products (and the Supra's the only machine you should have trouble with anyway) and most other cars with relative ease.

The only thing standing in your way is the $4,000 to $8,000 such mods would set you back!

·
I know all about that...
2,192 Posts
Re: Not really!

Das Mikro Boöt said:

Oh, not really! Had a turbocharged Miata - 225hp at the rear wheels, in a car that weighed 2293 lbs.

Ran hard, and I didn't even need to do anything internally to the motor.

The cure for your problem is FORCED INDUCTION. There are turbochargers and superchargers available for these cars that will give them about 80 to 140 hp increase, depending on other mods (new injectors, computer program, intake, exhaust,etc.). THEN you can destroy unmodified Toyota products (and the Supra's the only machine you should have trouble with anyway) and most other cars with relative ease.

The only thing standing in your way is the $4,000 to $8,000 such mods would set you back!

Even with a S/C he couldn't take a modded supra(which is what he raced). Maybe a bone stock TT he could "hang" with if he had a S/C plus other engine mods. But we all know Ben is way too cheap to buy anything more than air freshener for his car. :lmao: j/k Bud. :D

·
Banned
668 Posts
BGReddy00 said:
i would say that you kept up pretty well, thats competiton for a m3
No way, when I see a turbo supra I go in the corner and cry like a small child. The supra is competition for..... well, nothing is competition for a modified supra on a highway.

·
Registered
993 Posts
lets just say if someone talk **** and wanna race, i go borrow my friend's supra BPU++ hehe...

don't think too much about "beating" a supra, because u can spend 5k on a s/c that adds 80hp and a Supra owner can spend a few hundred bucks, buy a straight pipe and get the same gain... give up.. trust me, i already have

·
99% Stock
1,122 Posts
I raced a supra before. Got SOOOOO raped. When i asked him how much hp he was making he said 700 hp on stock motor, not fully finished yet, going to install some engine internals soon.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts