E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so yea im tryin to buy a video camera, more specifically the JVC GR-DV3000, BUT ive never seen it and i dont want to buy it before seeing it first and this is my last atttempt before i just go to NY to see it (the store im gettin it from online is in NY and has it in stock). I looked in the yellow pages and searched and couldtn find anyone that had it SO if you kno of a store that might carry it or no someone that has it PLEASE let me know....oh yea btw this is ON topic cause with the camera i will make really cool car and BMW videos so yea....please dont move it to off topic :ben: :lmao:

·
Europrojektz East
5,997 Posts
LOL. I used the same reasoning one time when I posted a question about digital camera recommendations and I got my post moved to off topic even though the intent of my post was to get a camera that I could take pics of my BMW to post on the site. So chances are they'll move your post to off topic, it's all good though.
Did you try contacting Ritz Camera? That's where I bought my Canon Powershot S45 camera recently. Good luck. :thumbup:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea, lol, it was better to try tho, ritz camera has a "corporate decision not to carry jvc products" so yea no luck there, thanks tho...ne other suggestions guys?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts