BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
yo mama
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found the MBQ's PSD216 for $179 at a local store. They seem pretty good. Isnt that a good price? I didnt get them cuz Im not certain if they fit... only thing is that ive had lots of experience where they will tell you a different price each time you do in.. maybe it was a slow day & he just wanted a sale?

·
Registered
409 Posts
damn, thats a great price!! i've been trying to get in touch with bender, but i can't find him!! i want to listen to those psd's...how were they??

·
yo mama
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was in a rush so I didnt listen.. weird i know.. but if you want me to pick you up a set, let me know.. dunno if its worth the shipping tho.

·
Registered
409 Posts
boy, it just might be. can you hear the childish joy in my words as i type? man, that's a good price...

i still need to figure out what i'm going to do with my system. i have a 50x4 running the front 4 right now and i'm not too happy with it. if i use the additional 50x4 thats sitting around, i can bridge to 100/channel and use those psd's. if not, then i need to go with th edsd's and see if they improve the system. my current 5 1/4 mbqs are just not cutting it...the bass that escapes from the trunk is not full enough to make up for them..

ok, so, anyway, nice of you to offer...i may take you up on it if i can get a hold of bender and meet up with him. meanwhile, is it far away? can you go listen to it, paying att: to what is powering them? i'm SO interested!!! of course, i can go look at them too, i just realized how lazy i am.. :)

·
Registered
409 Posts
man, what a great thread. only thing, i don't know much at all about diamond audio spks, are they amazing?? have you listened personally? man, amazing that they would fit in with no mods...i'm so excited!!

·
yo mama
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tex323i said:
man, what a great thread. only thing, i don't know much at all about diamond audio spks, are they amazing?? have you listened personally? man, amazing that they would fit in with no mods...i'm so excited!!
Yeah I hear Diamond are good stuff.. but I hear MBQ are too, I guess its just preference.

·
Registered
409 Posts
yeah, ok, i'm going to listen to them myself and see what i think. i've always liked mbq's b/c i like those highs they put out..

·
yo mama
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Tex,

Havent listened to the MBQs or anything for that matter. Sorry the shop is not that close by. I wanna know which sound better too. Diamond vs MBQ.

·
Registered
409 Posts
i'm with ya and i've been busy with real life too, so i can't complain.. whenever i listen to or compare anything or get any further, i'll let ya know...hopefully this weekend!

·
hammer talks like this
4,226 Posts
its just the ring that looks huge... you dont have to use those trim rings and im pretty sure it will fit once you make that custom trim ring to mount them in.

·
Registered
409 Posts
i heard you, delirium...maybe bender and i can get together this weekend, but it'll be tough for me. all is not lost, though...we'll hook it up soon..

·
Registered
409 Posts
that might actually work for me, but i won't know until around 1:00. any time in particular good for you? what you got, the rsd's?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts